Monday, July 30, 2012

#Kinderblog2012: Question numero cinq!

While I have been some what neglectful at writing blog posts for some of the #Kinderblog2012 challenge (I missed question 3 and 4), I figure it's never too late to jump right back into it.  So with that in mind here is this weeks challenge.

Choose 5 objects from around your home (NOT your classroom!) that tell us something about you: as a teacher or as a person. Take pictures of the objects and post them with captions. The real challenge here: the captions should be no longer than a regular tweet-- that is, 140 characters.



So with that challenge in mind, here is a little snapshot into my world.

My Siblings

Growing up the middle child of five I am who I am because of them.


The View From My Balcony
 I LOVE my city. It is beautiful, lush, and green.

My Bikes
These are my children and yes they all live with me in my little apartment.

My Ironman Finisher's Medals
Still know it's nuts I've done that race 5 times. I have many marathon medals too.

My Wine Collection

I love to go wine tasting but I need you to come over to share this with me.



4 comments:

  1. Ooo- #winechat! :D what a beautiful view too! We'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share! I promise I do. If I walk a few blocks from my place I'm on the water and that is a BEAUTIFUL view. I LOVE Vancouver.

      Delete
  2. I am crazy impressed by your combination of wine and athletic medals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoy both although I have retired from Ironman distance races. They are just nuts.

      Delete